About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about what we eat, and how that impacts our health, planet, and each other. We believe saving the planet can be easy and enjoyable, and small moments can create a big impact. By changing what we eat, we can change the future of the planet – one bite at a time.
With this ethos at heart, we set ourselves a bold mission: To make leaving a better world for our kids a pleasure, not a pain; by using plants to create delicious and satisfying foods that will make you forget why animals were ever needed for food.
Since starting Next Gen Foods in 2020, we have experienced rapid growth. We attribute this to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know how, and our unwavering commitment to the mission. As we continue our success and expand our global footprint, we seek to grow our team with best in class talent.
Position : Business Development Manager
- Remote position
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with trade customers. Call on targeted TiNDLE accounts and support distributors in the field.
- Develop and execute rolling customer call plans
- Execute customer training programs
- Implement in-account brand activation in close collaboration with distributors
- Embody TiNDLE brand quality standards at all times
- Clear communication of customer information and market insights to internal stakeholders and distributors within the company provided platform
- Organize participation in trade and consumer shows
- Maintain a rolling sales forecast for territory
- Optimize allocated trade spend (if applicable)
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor’s degree or comparable professional experience
- 3+ years sales experience in premium food & beverage in Hong Kong / Macau with a producer, distributor or trade customer (or similar relevant business experience)
- Firm understanding of the premium food & beverage market in Hong Kong / Macau
- Existing relationships with targeted customers is strongly preferred
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions
- High-performing, self-starter eager to disrupt traditional practices and mission driven
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills are a must
- Fluent in English is a must. Fluent in Cantonese is strongly preferred.
- Holder of Hong Kong permanent identity card or other status not requiring visa support
- Have a passion for the alternative meat industry
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business