About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about what we eat, and how that impacts our health, planet, and each other. We believe saving the planet can be easy and enjoyable, and small moments can create big impact. By changing what we eat, we can change the future of the planet – one bite at a time.
With this ethos at heart, we set ourselves a bold mission: To make leaving a better world for our kids a pleasure, not a pain; by using plants to create delicious and satisfying foods that will make you forget why animals were ever needed for food.
Since starting Next Gen Foods in 2020, we have experience rapid growth. We attribute this to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know how, and our unwavering commitment to the mission. As we continue our success and expand our global footprint, we seek to grow our team with best in class talent.
Position : Expansion Manager/Market Developer – Berlin area, Germany
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with Horeca accounts and distributors. Call on targeted TiNDLE accounts and support distributors in field.
- Develop and execute rolling account call plan.
- Execute Horeca trainings programs (both distributors & accounts).
- Implement in-account brand activation in close collaboration with distributors.
- Embody TiNDLE brand quality standards at all times.
- Clear communication of account/distributor information and market insights to internal stakeholders and distributor within company provided platform.
- Plan and organize participation in (Horeca) trade shows.
- Provide input for rolling sales forecast for respective territory.
- Allocate defined budgets for trade spend (if applicable).
- Remote position.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor’s degree or comparable professional experience (preferred, not needed)
- 3+ years sales experience in premium food & beverage in Berlin with a producer, distributor or a F&B business (or similar relevant business experience).
- Firm understanding of the premium food & beverage market in Berlin.
- Existing relationships in Horeca channel is strongly preferred.
- Hunter mentality
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions.
- High-performing, self-starter eager to disrupt traditional practices and mission driven.
- Team player
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills a must.
- Fluent in German is a must. Fluent in English is preferred.
- Understands consumer trends and the implication for Horeca channel
- Have a passion for the alternative meat industry.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team.
- Face paced learning curve for willing learners.
- Fun and energetic team.
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly.
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business.