About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about what we eat, and how that impacts our health, planet, and each other. We believe saving the planet can be easy and enjoyable, and small moments can create a big impact. By changing what we eat, we can change the future of the planet – one bite at a time.
With this ethos at heart, we set ourselves a bold mission: To make leaving a better world for our kids a pleasure, not a pain; by using plants to create delicious and satisfying foods that will make you forget why animals were ever needed for food.
Since starting Next Gen Foods in 2020, we have experienced rapid growth. We attribute this to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know how, and our unwavering commitment to the mission. As we continue our success and expand our global footprint, we seek to grow our team with best in class talent.
Position : Senior/ Manager, Financial & Planning Analysis (FP&A)
- Supporting all FP&A responsibilities, ad hoc business modelling and presentations.
- Partner with senior management to drive operating performance and execution
- Coordinate and consolidate reports for management reporting , budgeting and forecasting process, including preparing financial reports and analysis on business performance to management
- Partner with cross-functional teams through financial and management planning, information analysis, reports, and recommendations
- Improve the assembly and dissemination of meaningful financial data throughout the organization to assist in management’s decision-making abilities and identify operational improvement potential through variance analysis
- Continually develop, automate, streamline, implement financial reporting and planning and analytical packages/templates, SOPs and timelines across all functions
- Support presentation materials for investor briefings and board meeting deliverables, including financial aspects of meeting materials and ad hoc transactions, including assessing the accounting/tax treatment and implications on financial statements
- Develop financial models, business case and perform scenario analytics as necessary
- The successful candidate may also have the opportunity to support treasury, FX management and banking arrangements and related controls and processes to achieve a disciplined cashflow and optimal capital allocation environment
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Financing or Accounting with at least 5 years relevant working experience in a multinational/listed companies and Big four audit firm.
- Possess strong combination of business/operational acumen and able to translating plans into financial projections/models.
- Strong Excel skills in building complex financial or business models and exposure to ERP/Accounting systems. Experience in VBA Macros and RPA will be an advantageous
- Highly proficient in Power Point Presentations.
- Hands-on and highly motivated manager with a collaborative and business partner mindset in a dynamic working environment.
- Good presentation and communication skills, able to communicate clearly with senior business stakeholders and peers.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, integrity and ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
- Has a practical, can-do attitude and can initiate and work on tasks/projects from inception through to completion.
- Diligent, meticulous, analytical and a good team player.
- Build working relationships with colleagues and manage stakeholders.
- Be able to adapt to job scope changes and ad hoc initiatives, as required due the Company being as rapidly growing start-up
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business