About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era of food is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about how we eat, how our food impacts our health and the planet, and that is more delicious than ever before. We don’t want anyone to have to change what they eat; we just want to innovate how we produce and procure our favorite foods. And that’s where uniquely inventive food tech and the explosive power of plants comes in.
That’s the ethos behind Next Gen Foods, and we’re going big with our very first brand: TiNDLE. Ridiculously good chicken made from plants. Launched in 2020 and already being savored around the globe, TiNDLE is a dining experience that will make you wonder why we ever needed birds to make chicken. On top of its unparalleled taste and texture, TiNDLE has the pan-cuisine versatility that chefs look for— which not a lot of big-name chicken producers can claim.
TiNDLE is just the start of Next Gen Foods’ mission of plant-based food innovation. We attribute our success to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know-how, and our unwavering commitment to making food better without compromises. As we expand our global footprint, we are always looking to grow our team with best in class talent. That could be you! Read on.
Position : USA Marketing Director
- Oversee and lead the execution of brand strategies and marketing plans across all channels for TiNDLE and Next Gen Foods, ensuring they align with business objectives.
- Develop and manage annual marketing and communication plans by establishing a multi year & multi geography roadmap aligned with our brand growth strategy.
- Lead TiNDLE marketing support as the company expands into new cities and geographies.
- Lead US marketing team across Global Brand Development, Food and Beverage Trade Marketing, and Digital and Social Media.
- Continuously look for ways to optimize marketing plans to ensure brand awareness, customer acquisition and conversion goal are met.
- Partner closely with internal and external creative, digital, and PR agencies to bring the strategy to life. Driving campaign planning, production and deployment across channels and tactics
- Work with senior leadership to develop our annual marketing budget, while closely managing the budget throughout the year.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Provide tools, materials, and partnership support for trade partners and distributor sales teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 8+ years of marketing experience ideally within F&B industry or on Consumer Facing Brands and products
- Experience working with consumers and B2B customers
- Strong project management and people management
- A strong communicator who is able to keep the senior leadership team and internal team members informed on all marketing initiatives and the performance of each initiative.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions to resolve those problems.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business