About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era of food is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about how we eat, how our food impacts our health and the planet, and that is more delicious than ever before. We don’t want anyone to have to change what they eat; we just want to innovate how we produce and procure our favorite foods. And that’s where uniquely inventive food tech and the explosive power of plants comes in.
That’s the ethos behind Next Gen Foods, and we’re going big with our very first brand: TiNDLE. Ridiculously good chicken made from plants. Launched in 2020 and already being savored around the globe, TiNDLE is a dining experience that will make you wonder why we ever needed birds to make chicken. On top of its unparalleled taste and texture, TiNDLE has the pan-cuisine versatility that chefs look for— which not a lot of big-name chicken producers can claim.
TiNDLE is just the start of Next Gen Foods’ mission of plant-based food innovation. We attribute our success to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know-how, and our unwavering commitment to making food better without compromises. As we expand our global footprint, we are always looking to grow our team with best in class talent. That could be you! Read on.
Position : Order Fulfilment Manager
- Order Managemen
- Responsible for leading operational work to support global markets in sample requirement and order fulfilment
- Build and maintain relationships with markets, communicating effectively with customers on all orders and shipment queries.
- Communicate well with internal sales team and stakeholders, to understand the market requirement for each order, for order processing
- Documentation Management
- Generate PO to factory, ensure accurate and timely order processing and shipment coordination with factory
- Issue invoice and packing list, ensures accurate shipping documentation and certification requirement based on customer requirement for each order and market, ensuring smooth custom clearance
- Logistics Management
- Coordination on all shipping arrangements with freight forwarders
- Verification of freight bills to each order and update report
- Prepare and update shipment reports for all orders
- Supply and Demand Planning
- Execute supply planning activities, such as developing sales forecast to drive ingredients purchase
- Inventory management of raw materials and finished goods
- Proactively seek ways to improve existing order fulfilment process
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Diploma in Business or Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years work experience in procurement, supply planning, and/or customer fulfilment function
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Well verse in MS Office with advanced skills in MS Excel
- Team player, proactive and takes initiative to perform all rounded operational roles
- Pleasant and positive personality with cheerful disposition
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business