About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about what we eat, and how that impacts our health, planet, and each other. We believe saving the planet can be easy and enjoyable, and small moments can create a big impact. By changing what we eat, we can change the future of the planet – one bite at a time.
With this ethos at heart, we set ourselves a bold mission: To make leaving a better world for our kids a pleasure, not a pain; by using plants to create delicious and satisfying foods that will make you forget why animals were ever needed for food.
Since starting Next Gen Foods in 2020, we have experienced rapid growth. We attribute this to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know how, and our unwavering commitment to the mission. As we continue our success and expand our global footprint, we seek to grow our team with best in class talent.
Position : Quality Assurance, Regulatory & Sustainability Director
Next Gen aims to build global leading brands with extremely fast growth, across different categories. With its asset light model and global network of partners, ensuring deep understanding, mapping and -most importantly- preparing the necessary technical support for market entry is a key component of our strategy, which will be under your leadership. On the operational layer, our global network of partners must be capable of operating at the highest standards and you will be responsible for assessing them as well as ensuring effective QC frameworks are in place.
Building and managing a global team with presence in different continents will be part of your responsibility, and together with your team you are responsible for the food safety and quality risk management of the entire chain, including taking part in Audits (FSSC22000, GMP+, Kosher, Halal) and maintaining our Quality Management Systems. You review quality systems including complaints and monitoring raw materials vendors and HACCP.
Sustainability is at the very core our reason to exist and -as such- everything we do must have sustainability as a guiding principle. From understanding our Carbon Footprint or water consumption to effectively driving the implementation of solutions will be expected from this position as well.
The Successful Applicant
- At least bachelor in Food Technology or related area
- At Least 10 years experience in quality assurance management, with experience in leading teams
- Experience in the food industry
- Knowledge starting a quality system
- High Level understanding of relevant systems, such as FSSC22000, IFS, BRC HACCP, GMP+ Kosher, Halal
- Audit experience
- Fluent English is mandatory
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business