About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about what we eat, and how that impacts our health, planet, and each other. We believe saving the planet can be easy and enjoyable, and small moments can create big impact. By changing what we eat, we can change the future of the planet – one bite at a time.
With this ethos at heart, we set ourselves a bold mission: to use plants to create a delicious and satisfying meat experience, that would make consumers forget why animals were ever used for meat.
Since starting Next Gen Foods in 2020, we have experience rapid growth. We attribute this to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled RnD knowhow, and our unwavering commitment to the mission. As we continue our success and expand our global footprint, we look forward to welcoming onboard Revenue Growth Director – USA.
Position : Revenue Growth Director
- Remote position
- Develop GTM strategy and ensure organizational alignment
- Map, assess and sign distribution contracts with suitable players in each region
- Define omni-channel guidelines across GTM levers for Pricing, Promotions, Trade spend and Assortment; in particular:
- Run standard pricing analysis including assessments of Logistics cost, local market competitive landscape and tax regimes
- Establish high-level trade architecture and terms guidance
- Develop a team-strategy for regional expansion and hire local resources to manage each relevant cluster;
- Set up tools, processes and trainings for in-market optimization, including cascading of KPIs and up-skilling of local teams (via dedicated trainings and starting with sales analysts)
- Interface with 3rd party data and research vendors in order to provide analytical inputs on category and regional opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- B.S./B.A. (required) Business or related field
- M.S./MBA (preferred) in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience in CPG/food/restaurant, consumer insights or related area
- Firm understanding of the US three tier system as well as the channels
- Experience building, leading, and managing a team required
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions
- High-performing, self-starter eager to disrupt traditional practices and mission driven
- Excellent project management and organizational skills a must
- Expert presentation skills, especially related to building compelling Keynote / PowerPoint presentations
What We Offer
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing culture: team dedicated to impact, change, and truly making a difference.
- Opportunity: We’re an international company that will provide many chances to grow your career for the right person.