About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about what we eat, and how that impacts our health, planet, and each other. We believe saving the planet can be easy and enjoyable, and small moments can create big impact. By changing what we eat, we can change the future of the planet – one bite at a time.
With this ethos at heart, we set ourselves a bold mission: to use plants to create a delicious and satisfying meat experience, that would make consumers forget why animals were ever used for meat.
Since starting Next Gen Foods in 2020, we have experience rapid growth. We attribute this to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know how, and our unwavering commitment to the mission. As we continue our success and expand our global footprint, we seek to grow our team with best in class talent.
Position : Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop brand-specific content strategies and plans across key consumer facing digital and social touchpoints
- Lead content planning, content production, community management, copy writing, metrics reporting & optimizations, and boosting strategy for Next Gen Foods.
- Work closely with external creative, digital, and PR agencies to bring the strategy to life across Next Gen Foods digital ecosystem.
- Oversee creative development process and execution of niche paid media campaigns across multiple social platforms
- Lead the strategy and ongoing evolution of the brand tone-of-voice across all social channels
- Lead the team’s timely deliverable of consistent reporting to leadership teams
- Work with the Next Gen Foods marketing team on go-to-market social strategies, inclusive of large-scale content activations, large-scale event activations, influencer/celebrity partnerships, and more
- Lead strategic planning and creative campaign ideation for new product innovations.
- Work cross functionally between Brand, Trade Marketing, and Commercial teams to lead multi-platform digital/social content, marketing promotions and collaborative efforts that satisfy brand marketing strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in digital/social media with proven experience supporting a major brand’s marketing campaigns
- Creative thinker with impeccable communication skills and team-management skills; can collaborate effectively and efficiently
- Proven marketing skills in all facets of brand/audience development
- Proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, unassailable focus on the basics, tenacious (persistent about bringing open items to closure), accountable, enthusiastic
- Experience in digital word-of-mouth campaigns and leading content generation efforts
- Ability to balance multiple competing directions, identify and delegate tasks effectively and manage multiple projects successfully
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, develop plans for the completion of projects and execute based on them
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Face paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business