About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about what we eat, and how that impacts our health, planet, and each other. We believe saving the planet can be easy and enjoyable, and small moments can create big impact. By changing what we eat, we can change the future of the planet – one bite at a time.
With this ethos at heart, we set ourselves a bold mission: to use plants to create a delicious and satisfying meat experience, that would make consumers forget why animals were ever used for meat.
Since starting Next Gen Foods in 2020, we have experience rapid growth. We attribute this to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know how, and our unwavering commitment to the mission. As we continue our success and expand our global footprint, we seek to grow our team with best in class talent.
Position : Senior Trade Marketing Manager
- Lead and manage Next Gen Food’s trade marketing efforts within the F&B sector.
- Form meaningful relationships with Customer marketing teams, actively participate in creative development and media plans to drive awareness, trial, and repeat customers.
- Develop and drive the strategy for Co-marketing at distributors, key customer accounts & launch partners.
- Track and analyse channel results and improve performance based on learning.
- Interface between Customer marketing teams and Next Gen Marketing to ensure timely response to all communications and delivery against contractual obligations.
- Liaise closely with the Accounting, Finance and Legal teams at Partners to support financial management and delivery against contractual obligations.
- Provide updates to the organization ensuring that cross functional and leadership teams are aware of the opportunities made available with each customer.
- Identify, scope, and implement opportunities to grow Next Gen Food footprint in trade (ie. collaboration with booking partners and culinary schools)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in integrated campaign development and execution with a demonstrated track record of getting results
- Creative thinker with impeccable communication skills and team-management skills; can collaborate effectively and efficiently
- Understanding of the challenges within the F&B industry, and developing solutions to make Next Gen Foods the partner of choice.
- Proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, unassailable focus on the basics, tenacious (persistent about bringing open items to closure), accountable, enthusiastic
- Ability to balance multiple competing directions, identify and delegate tasks effectively and manage multiple projects successfully
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, develop plans for the completion of projects and execute based on them
- Highly motivated self-starter with an exceptionally high quality bar; naturally preemptive and proactive, and intellectually curious
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Face paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business